Sunday, August 18, 2013

MORE FROM THE FILES OF KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS . . .

Tonight my daughter Megan was talking with Jono while I was in the kitchen cooking. She came over giggling and said I might have a problem with him when it comes time for him to be baptized. I looked at her a little funny, I guess, so she explained. Once she finished explaining, we decided his teachers must have taught them about baptism in Sunday school today. His four year old attention span is not very long, though, and in the end, the only thing that stuck with him about baptism is the way the word "baptize" sounds. Apparently to my little guy, "baptize" sounds way too much like "badguys". Lol! We talk a lot about avoiding "badguys" at our house--so my little guy will not be having anything to do with that baptize stuff if it has anything to do with those bad guys! Just sayin'! I'm glad to know he's listening even if he's getting a little bit confused! Hahaha! I just love my little man!

No comments: