Tuesday, August 13, 2013

HEIDI HAY, HEIDI HO, HEIDI HIGH!

Rob and I took the kids shopping tonight. It was mainly school clothes shopping for Carly but Jono needed a few odds-n-ends. How bad is it that my five year old begged for a pair of black and pink high top tennis shoes? Not bad enough? Add this--they were high heeled tennies and she called them by name--Heidi High tops! I hadn't even heard of them!! I guess they are one of the new must haves -- BUT NOT FOR MY FIVE YEAR OLD! NO, I DON'T CARE IF THEY COME IN HER SIZE MA'AM!

Holy cow, are you kidding me? As Rob pointed out to me, she will already be the tallest child in the class. So, what are we going to do--buy high heels for her so she can tower over them?! That will go over well. I DON'T THINK SO! WOW! I know, I know--welcome to parenting--again! Don't worry--I'm putting on my big girl panties. I can see I'm going to need them-every darn day! Lol!

No comments: