Thursday, November 29, 2012

UP ON THE ROOF TOP . . .

Rob has been on vacation this week. He took it off so we could get our Christmas shopping done, our tree up and take care of a few things around the house. So instead he began the week with some dental surgery that's taken him a few days to recover from and we are just now starting to think about anything closely related to Christmas.

Today he got lights for the outside of the house which he has been wanting to put up since we moved in. I think it would look nice but I am not near energetic enough to make it happen. If the weather holds he will get it done tomorrow. The kids are really excited about seeing him put them up--not about seeing the lights but about seeing Daddy get on the roof! Lol! It's funny what children get excited about.

I am really good at taking pictures but terrible at ordering them. I've taken pictures with my camera and my cell phone camera for a year now and I am trying to actually get them printed now. I LOVE the convenience of having digital pictures and not messing with film--especially when you can post them on a blog or facebook or even in a digital frame so easily. It's just that it is such a chore to order them in print. At least, I think it is. It always seems to take me hours and hours -- running into days and days to do the ordering and editing of them. I don't know if I'm making it harder than it is or if it really is this hard. If it is this hard--it's just wrong! If it isn't and I'm making it too hard--someone save me from myself--Puh-lease?!

Well, it's late and my munchkins want me up early so I'd better get some sleep. Night all.



No comments: