Monday, November 26, 2012

SPEAK TO ME

Okay, it's that time of year again when I ask if anyone is out there? Is anyone reading my blog? Am I writing to anyone besides myself? If I am writing for myself and my kids, I am OK with that but it would be nice to know.

So, if you are out there will you just shoot me a note, make a comment on something I write or post? It's just nice to have some feedback once in a while.

Rob and I just finished watching a Jackie Chan movie. We love to watch his choreography. He is so amazing.

Hey, for any headache sufferers--big news-EXCEDRIN IS BACK! Yay! I can't' believe they were off the market for almost a year. Not good for migraine sufferers.

Well, I obviously don't have anything of major import to say today. So, why don't you speak to me? Good idea. Night all.

1 comment:

Shelli Sivert said...

I'm reading Nancy. But I know how you feel sometimes!