Tuesday, November 13, 2012

C-C-C-COLD!l

Got up this morning, snuggled and read with Carly before Jono even woke up. He's a late sleeper. I had plans for them to do play with play-doh and paints but they chose a movie instead. I've got to figure out a way to entice them away from that T.V. I could order it but I don't think it would be near as effective. Though, I may resort to it in the end.

After Rob got done with work stuff, he and I went and did some shopping. He got some new toys and I got a new outfit. Mine was from Grandma and Grandpa for my birthday--a giftcard I hadn't used yet. I love my new outfit!

We piece-mealed dinner tonight from Sunday's left-overs. Grandma made a marvelous meal. She made Swiss Steak, Homemade Rolls, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy and Peas. It was all very delicious.

It is freezing here--well, not quite literally but almost--it's 35 degrees right now. Brrrr. It's a good time to stay inside. Hope you are warm!

No comments: