Monday, November 5, 2012

GO VOTE FOR LOVE OF COUNTRY!

Wow, it's finally here--Election Day! I have been listening to the news non-stop for months but I have had to turn it off several times today (Monday) because it has been making me too nervous. The pollsters are all certain of what they know and there are five on one side and five or so on another. Apparently, we are going to have to bite our nails through tomorrow to see what happens. I don't know if I can take it!

If any of you are on the fence about Mitt Romney let me just tell you he is a good, decent man. He loves our country and I saw him turn around the Olympics from a scandal filled, debt-incurred International event hosted by our state to one we could be truly proud of. I believe he will make a wonderful President and hope you will give him your vote if you haven't already. Enough said.

What I did to de-stress today? I got on my treadmill--and I walked 10 miles. I haven't walked that far in one day for a couple of years. I wonder if I will be able to get out of bed tomorrow? I sure hope so. I did a lot of stretching along the way which is why it took a LONG time to walk the 10 miles. ;)

We had some family pictures taken at the end of September--well, we were missing Megan, Sara and her husband and Katie. So, it was a partial family picture. As most of you probably realize, the older they get the harder it is to get a picture with everyone in it.

Anyway, for the next little while I will try to put one or two of the pictures up a week. I thought they turned out so cute.

MY HANDSOME MEN

MY GIGGLE WART AND ME
P.S. Just a little political humor -- You know you are watching too much political news when your little three year old looks at the TV and then turns to you and says "Mommy, what did Womney just say?" Lol! (I had no idea he'd been paying attention - let alone that close of attention!)

No comments: