Sunday, November 4, 2012

SUITS MY TASTE! :)

Last year Julie and I saw the cutest suits at Sam's club for little boys but I was hesitant to buy one for Jono because he couldn't even go to church with us because he would get sick so easily playing with the kids in nursery. I thought I would wait to talk to Rob about it before getting one. By the time I decided to go back and get one he could grow into later they were gone. I found out later they were short term shows that Sam's had come in every year so I made a mental note to remember to look for them again this year, I happened to think about them yesterday and did an online search to see when they our Sams would have them and I couldn't believe my luck--it was this week! So, I dragged Rob and the kids to Sams to check them out last night.

The great thing (we are hoping, praying and crossing our fingers) is that Jono will be old enough in January to graduate from the nursery class. That means he wouldn't be in the area where all the germy toys are that help the kids pass the illnesses around to each other that end up making him so sick. Instead, he would be in a Sunday School class sitting calmly in a chair (okay, that's a pipe dream--lol)  having a lesson each week--which might make it possible for us to take him to church again!

So, we bought him the cutest little black pinstriped suit. We did take him to Sacrament meeting with us today and then he and I came home before Sunday School. Wow, that was not popular with him! I had to drag him from the building. He wants so much to be with the other kids. Please say a prayer for him that he will be healthy this Winter so he can be.

And in the meantime, check out his new suit--and his pretty sister in her fancy dress! They loved their outfits but just wanted Mommy to hurry up with the picture taking! Hahaha!

Do you get the sense they are missing a big pitchfork in this picture? Lol!

That's better--finally got a bit of a smile from Jono. Must be the hat!

No comments: