Thursday, November 15, 2012

LET THE SUNSHINE!

Success! Yippee! I finally found someone who braids hair who is fast, experienced, friendly, good with children, affordable and close by! I know that is a tall order and believe me it was hard to fill. I had gotten to where I would stop any and every person I saw with braided hair and ask who braided their hair to get recommendations. It has paid off more than once but never completely filled the bill until the stylist we found today. There was always a component missing before--sometimes I had to drive a couple of hours to have Carly's hair braided, or the braider would take hours and hours. Others I found who could do it were horribly expensive and still not very fast, but today we hit the motherlode! We found Sunshine!

I ran into a woman with twin girls yesterday and both had their hair in braids so, of course, I stopped and asked her who she used. She told us about a woman this terrific woman named Sunshine. As luck would have it I was able to get Carly an appointment with her today. Sunshine was everything the lady said she was--fast, friendly, affordable, great with Carly, close by, AND SHE LIKED US! We are both sold!

Carly is one happy little girl to have her long hair back! Here's my little cutie getting her hair done. Of course, I forgot to take a picture of the final look--so tomorrow (she's sleeping now) there will be more pics coming!

Miss Carly getting cornrows
Carly having her cornrows crocheted with curly microbraids




No comments: