Wednesday, November 18, 2009

YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS . . .

I don't believe it. Jonathon fell asleep around 11:30 p.m. which isn't unusal. But he usually only naps for about 20 minutes and then wakes up in that Colicky crying for the next hour to three hours. Well, last night instead of staying up and blogging during his nap I put him to bed and decided to go to bed myself, I figured I would get up with him as soon as he woke up hurting. Well, here's the big surprise--he didn't wake up until 5:10 a.m.! No way! Plus he's a big smiley guy this morning. I love it! Mama is a happy camper! I am crediting the new formula we started him on. Yay!

1 comment:

Shelli Sivert said...

This is hugely exciting! Awesome! A little sleep makes all the difference! I remember the first time Jed slept through the night without waking up for a feeding. Bob and I looked at each other and the clock, dumbfounded. Yay! I hope that continues.