Tuesday, November 10, 2009

MY LITTLE GUY

I'm sitting in my recliner with the most handsome baby boy sound asleep on my chest. Does it get any better than this? I love this little guy so much. He had a really hard night last night. It was almost 5 a.m. before he really fell asleep. His tummy was acting up so much.
Poor little guy. He has projectile vomiting down for sure--at least he did last night. I am hoping he will get a good night's sleep tonight. He did keep most of this last bottle down--so here's hoping!

He is getting more alert everyday. Yesterday, I got a big smile out of him twice when I was talking to him and being playful with him. He is such an adorable little boy. He certainly has me wrapped around his finger.

Well better see if I can lay him down and keep him asleep. Cross your fingers!

No comments: