Friday, November 20, 2009

TO BE OR NOT TO BE . . .

Potty-trained. I think maybe Carly is giving me hints. Maybe they aren't even hints but giant messages! Everytime I got her out of bed today (naps included) she had removed her pants and diaper. Either she has naked baby syndrome or she is ready to go diaperless. I'm just wondering if a 21 month old can grasp the concept of "going on the big potty." I have approached the idea with her a few times and even let her sit on the throne a couple of times to get the feel of it (with no outcome). Pun intended. I'm just not sure what to make of the her need to be naked, at least from the waist down, if she isn't ready to potty train. And if she isn't, and I can't talk her into keeping her diaper on, I am going to need a case or two of duct tape. Santa, did you hear that?

No comments: