Thursday, November 19, 2009

SOMEBUNNY LOVES ME

Lately it has been a huge deal to Carly to pick out what she wears each day. She has also started a new habit of undressing herself. Unfortunately, this part of the equation has been occurring before the rest of us wake up in the morning. So, upon entering her room we sometimes find a naked little girl in her crib. We have tried safety pins, diaper pins--pretty much everything except duct tape and handcuffs to keep her p.j.'s on her. The only thing we haven't tried is putting them on backwards. Someone suggested that to me--and said it works. I just can't figure out how the feet part would work. Seems like they wouldn't fit. But like I said I haven't tried it yet.

Anyway, when I found my cute little Lady Godiva this morning she was very excited to pick something from her closet to wear. I showed her several things and was sure she was about to pick out one of her cute dresses. Then all of the sudden her eyes landed on something that wasn't an outfit at all. Instead, it was a costume the neighbors gave us because their kids outgrew it. I hadn't even let Carly try it on yet because it looked too big for her this year. But, she decided that's what she was going to wear today and that was the end of the discussion.

Holy Moly. Are you serious, child? Oh yah, she was!

So without further ado--here's my little bunny girl in her Thursday outfit! LOL! Gotta love her! She's an independent spirit that's for sure! (Oh yah--and she wouldn't pose for me so I just had to snap a few photos. That's why they aren't that great.)




No comments: