Monday, November 23, 2009

MY DAY

Spent most of the day holding Jonathon. His tummy has been upset and he doesn't want you to sit down; he wants you to stand up or walk around while you hold him. My arms are so sore. My little guy is about 12 pounds now so he's no light weight to tote around.

We got a call from our daughter Sara tonight. Her college dance team competed in a competition and they took the national title in the division they competed in. We're really proud of her. She's a very talented dancer.

Other than that, we have just been cleaning, sorting through boxes and organizing things and getting things ready for Thanksgiving. Rob and I did a tiny bit of shopping tonight but we were both too tired to do much. Nothing really exciting happening here. Everybody is in bed now but me. Guess I had better get there while the getting is good. lol.

No comments: