Friday, May 29, 2009

WHO KNEW THERE WAS A CLOWN-FACED MASK?

So, turns out the medical company that brought us the nebulizer was holding out on us! One of my friends has a young son with Asthma and she was telling me how much easier it is to use the nebulizer with a mask on it. She said her son had a mask that was an elephant with a trunk or something like that. Cute, huh?

I've had a couple of other people tell me that having a mask made all the difference with their little kids, too. We have just been holding it up to her nose and trying to get her to hold still enough to breath in the medicine. That's what they showed us and of course, she did it for them perfectly. Not so much for us! Anyway, I decided to call the company today to see if they had any masks for kids to go with this nebulizer we have and sure enough they did. The lady on the phone said they had a cute little clown face and I could come right over and get it for no charge! She said if she'd had a driver in she would have delivered it to me! Wow! It's been there the whole time and someone's been holding out on me! Oh well, now to see if Cute Clown face makes it all better. I sure hope so! What a week!

No comments: