Monday, May 11, 2009

ONLY ONE MORE DAY---

And we get to see who wins THE BIGGEST LOSER! I have to admit that as much as I wanted to kick Ron off I spent most of my votes to keep him on the show. I know--sounds crazy right? But there is a method to my madness. You see Ron actually wants us to keep his son Mike on the show because he believes Mike can win, and he could. Ron knows he can't win. But since Ron and Mike were such jerks to Kristin and since Ron is such a jerk in general I just can't find it in my heart to give him his way. Maybe the rest of America will--but not me! I don't want either one of them to win. I don't want Helen to win, either. She sent her own daughter home twice so she could stay. What a selfish mother! Her daughter had a lot more weight to lose, too. I think she's just as big of a jerk as Ron, just in a different way.

I'm hoping Tara wins. I think she's really earned it.

No comments: