Saturday, May 30, 2009

SQUIGGLY IS FOUND! WHAT A RELIEF! NOT!


Of course, Squiggly happens to be a garden snake--so for me at least that is all tongue in cheek! Rob, Julie, Uncle Steve and the cousins LOVED finding Squiggly. They practically threw a party. I wondered what all the commotion was and when I went to see realized Rob had invited Steve and the kids up because Squiggly, the long lost baby snake had grown up and come home! Weird, eh? I agree with you, but all of them are charmed by this little guy. He has two brothers we haven't seen since they were babies either. They can stay gone as far as I'm concerned but I'm sure the guys will kill the fatted calf if they show up! They love snakes. (What's wrong with them?)
Anyway, this little guy has gone from being about 6 inches long to 2.5 feet long. That's big enough for me--now go AWAY! Don't tell Rob I said that,O.K?

No comments: