Sunday, May 3, 2009

PICASA MY HAIR OUT!

That's French for I'm going to tear my hair out if I have to make another collage on Picasa soon. I think I've made upwards of a dozen of them in the last 10 days with varying degrees of success. I finally finished a couple tonight (that means just now at 12:20 a.m.) I can actually use that aren't as pretty as the earlier ones but if you are not technically and graphically gifted (as I am not) then programs like this provide a challenge. You see while they are somewhat user friendly--they are also somewhat NOT! I can't wait until someone like Bill Gates gets ahold of it and works out the bugs. How ridiculous that you can't add text until after you have saved all the pictures in place and then once you've saved all the pictures and started to add text even more ridiculous that you can adjust any of the pictures or make any changes. That is why I have had to start over --again and again and again and again . . . well, you get the picture.
Pun definitely intended.

Unleash the bug catchers I say--I'm all for it! Head straight for Picasa and let me know when you are finished!

No comments: