Saturday, May 2, 2009

WHO CALLS AN EARLY MORNING MEETING ON A SUNDAY?!

I mean really! Oh, I'm just fake whining. We have a 7:30 a.m. meeting in the morning and it's actually one we've been wanting to get into for awhile--not the 7:30 a.m. part, mind you--just the audience/topic part. So, anyway we are actually glad to be going--as glad as you can be to see that time of day. I admit to not being a morning person.

Carly is actually doing a little better today but Julie woke up not feeling so great and Megan seems to be a little bit under the weather, too. So, I have a bunch of sickies on my hands. My poor girls!

It rained all day today. I'd normally say that would be good as the moisture is always needed--EXCEPT for the fact that we haven't had a dry enough couple of days to spray down the dandelions or weeds--and boy are they going to town. I'm really embarrassed by them. We mowed them down and even caught them in the grass catcher and the lawn looked better for, I don't know, one whole day. Now, it looks like we have gone to seed, again.
Yikes!

Well, better get my body in bed so I can get it up early. Have a great Sunday!

No comments: