Tuesday, May 26, 2009

DATE NIGHT

Rob and I had a date tonight. Okay, well, Rob, Carly and I had a date tonight--so we invited Uncle Steve along. We went out for fajitas. It was fun. Just getting out is the fun part. Julie had a Young Women's night out--so we were free to play.

Carly is still having a hard time with her asthma. Mommy is having a hard time with her own allergies and asthma, too. The pollens are really bad outside right now.
I just heard on the news that doctors have a ton of cases popping up in children.

Carly woke up just before 4:50 a.m. this morning and was WIDE awake--totally off schedule. She finally went back to sleep about 7:45 a.m. for a couple of hours.
She just wanted to play and run around. She doesn't even normally wake up until between 8-9 a.m. I think these meds are throwing her off. I am really hoping she sleeps through the night tonight.

No comments: