Monday, May 25, 2009

I PLANTED FLOWERS TODAY

I planted Carson's Corner this evening. That's the corner on our property we put a small garden on and named after the son we lost a couple of years ago. Carly helped me. Well, help may not be the operative word. She was there and she kept pulling the tops off the flowers and then messing up the dirt. Then when I tried to water it when I was done planting she kept playing with the hose and the water and got mad when I tried to use the water for watering the plants.

Anyway, Carson's Corner looks really nice regardless of the help or non-help from little sis. I still have a couple of flower beds to plant--hopefully with not so much help.

We had a terrific barbecue with family today and then the kids (that includes the big kids like Rob and his brother) played Rock Band.

No comments: