Tuesday, May 5, 2009

FINALLY--RON MAY GO HOME!

I admit it--I've been addicted to this latest Biggest Loser season and so frustrated that Ron and Helen have both been Teflon somehow. In my opinion they both should have been voted off a long time ago. Helen threw her own daughter under a bus twice. The poor daughter had more weight to lose than her mother and yet, her mother talked her into going home two different times by telling her she could do better at home than at the ranch.

Then, there's Ron who conned his way into staying with his strategy of "we've got to keep the people who need to be here most here." That is until it came to Kristin--whose mother he'd promised he'd take care of her daughter in her absence--and then he secretly arranged with his son Mike for Mike to vote her off so she wouldn't be a threat to him. Can't stand the guy!

Anyway, both Ron and his son fell below the yellow line tonight so one of them is going home. The audience gets to vote and I'm just hoping it's going to be Ron but I will be happy either way! It's about time! Ron and Helen are both losers in my book. Did I say that out loud? Oh yeah, I meant to!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm tempted to vote to keep Ron. I hate him...but there's no way he'd beat Helen or Tara. I'm not a Helen fan either and I'm pretty sure Tara can beat her. So to spite evil Ron I'd love to see him in the final 3 where he won't win and won't get his way.

Charlene said...

I also am not a Ron fan, but I was impressed that he worked through the pain and walk the marathon. That is not enough, however, for me to vote to keep him. Tara is the best of the remaining candidates, and she is awesome. She won every challenge and never fell below the yellow line. She saved herself, and I hope she has a wonderful life.

Stephanie said...

Amen - can't stand them both! Tara was kind of a cry baby whenever she felt like she might lose or people were ganging up on her. Wah. I wish Felipe would have gone farther and Kirsten. Felipe spoke at a fireside here -- and Kirsten is going to get baptized! Yeah, I'm torn on whether to vote for Ron or Mike. Kind of want to vote for Ron because it would kill him if Mike didn't win and Ron won't be the winner if he's in the final 3. Hmmmm