Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Poser

Actually it only looks like she's posing. She's just so beautiful you can point the camera at her anytime and get a great shot. And lest anyone think I am picking favorites of my girls and posting too many photos of the baby--it is actually my older girls I am in trouble with for not posting more pictures of Carly. Especially our newlywed who lives an hour away now and misses her greatly! The pictures I am posting tonight were taken either with or at Megan's direction last weekend. The baby stork ones are with Megan's husband Adam.

Carly and I had a long but very pleasant day. We went down to Provo and visited with some good friends of mine some of whom had not met her yet. They are all new Aunties to Carly. She has a lot of extended family via very close, loving friendships!

It's late so I won't delay posting the new photos of her any longer. I will write more tomorrow. I know most of you just come for the pictures anyway! Love ya, me



No comments: