Thursday, May 15, 2008

Carson's Corner

Julie, Carly and I spent a nice evening together picking out some blooming plants for Carson's Corner. Then we brought them home and planted and watered them. We got finished just before dusk and were able to take a few pictures. I'd like to say Carly was helpful but mostly she was mad at us for not letting her stand up in the dirt. She didn't like having to just lay in her car seat and watch. It's kind of hard to plant flowers with one hand and rock a baby with the other. Somehow I kept getting dirt on the baby. I think she liked it, though. It was as close as she got to playing in the dirt. This little one is going to be a handful--that is for sure!

If you didn't read yesterday's post, Carson's Corner is a tribute to our little son we lost 2 years ago. His name is Carson Kent. He died before he had the chance to grow to full term and be born but that didn't make us love him any less. This is our way to remember him.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

A place of growth and beauty is such a fitting tribute to those who have passed. I know several people who have just such a place in their yard and when I drive by I can't help but remember them. Carson's is beautiful.

Sarah @ Ordinary Days said...

What a beuatiful way to remember your little boy!