Saturday, May 10, 2008

Go Figure . . .

I got in a cleaning and organizing mood today. I started going through boxes of old papers I had stored in the garage. Do you know if you leave boxes like that there long enough when you actually do go through them you can pretty much get rid of everything in them? Seriously, it's true!
I mean, I'm gonna have to shred quite a bit of it--because of account numbers and things like that--but turns out when you haven't looked at things for about ten years you generally don't need them. Hmmm. Who knew?! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was raised in a broken home and Mom always admonished me about saving checks & receipts, but you are right. There is a limit.
Olease click my link to see my blogs, especially about kindness.

Anonymous said...

Nancy Pancy,

Little Carly is just adorable and I'm so happy for you both. You'll have to come home to Indiana so we can all meet her in person. Congratulations!

Sheila