Monday, May 12, 2008

Growth Spurts

Baby Girl is in a growth spurt. I can tell because all she wants to do is eat and sleep. It's a lucky thing for me, too. I woke up really sick this morning and I pretty much stayed between the bathroom and my bed all day. But, the great thing was Carly just slept and slept. I would have been in real trouble had she been in one of her "standing" moods. (That's when she wants me to just hold her hands up all day so she can stand up.)

She has been trying really hard to sit up lately. She's been working her stomach muscles--basically she just keeps doing crunches. She's also gotten to where she can roll onto her side. I keep telling her not to be in such a hurry to grow up-but she isn't paying any attention to me. She just gives me that big old grin and does it again. Oh well. What's a mom to do . . .

1 comment:

Doc McSquig said...

Yay! Glad she's being accommodating every once in a while. Hope you're feeling better, and just a ps - we need more pictures :) could we put up some of the ones from this weekend? She was really smiley, I want to be able to show the rest of the office, they ask about her all the time!

Love you
Megan