Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Gardening Day

Today was spent working on the yard and my tiny flower garden spot. I put down the turf builder and weed killer on the lawn and then spent the rest of the time cleaning up my little garden spot by our mailbox. I named it Carson's Corner. It's a little tribute to the son we lost about two years ago. We lost him before he was born. He was so tiny and this little spot in the yard seems to fit so we named it after him. Anyway, I still have to get some new flowers to plant this year. Only two plants survived to bloom again. Carly was so good while I worked in the yard. She slept in her stroller right by me the whole time. It was windy out and not to warm or too cool so it worked out just great. Didn't get much else done today but felt pretty good about getting the yard started.

Sorry Carly fans--no new pictures today. I'll get busy!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Thanks for your post. Your little Carly is adorable. Do we have a mutual friend?