Saturday, May 10, 2008

People Smile and Tell Me I'm the Lucky One . . .

Sometimes I like to just say that out loud. It makes people laugh. To those of you who don't recognize it, it's a line from an old Anne Murray song. Anyway, I couldn't think of anything to write tonight so I thought I'd start with that.

Baby girl has been sleeping too much today. She and I were up until almost 3 a.m. this morning before she fell asleep. We of course did not get up early today but she has been sleeping off and on all day. I've been letting her though so I could get a few things done around the house. Although now I'm afraid it going to make for a very long night again tonight. Oh well. Live and learn. She's so darn cute she's worth it!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Yeah, it's a good thing they're worth it...I miss sleep though...a lot! LOL!