Wednesday, February 27, 2008

You Don't Have to Tell Me I'm Crazy!

Having a new baby and planning a wedding in the same 30 day period is nuts! But then, it's not like we always get to choose exactly what and when things happen to us in our lives. I'd have had my babies earlier given my personal choice--but then I wouldn't have had this very special spirit in my life, right now. She is such a sweet baby. Things happen as they should--it's just not always the way we think they should at the time. It all works out in the end, though.

As for the wedding plans, they are coming along. Two weeks and a couple days to go. At least that much planning left to do. HEY--don't blame me. I would have had it all done by now. Young minds seem to have a harder time deciding exactly what they want to do. Like I said--you don't have to tell me I'm crazy. I've been driving there for a while, now.

No comments: