Sunday, February 17, 2008

Will She or Won't She

It's 10:00 p.m. where I am. I have been waiting for 65 hours. I have ten more hours to go. I should tell you right now I am not a patient person. I've known that about myself for quite some time. Life's lessons have not managed to make me much more patient--but they have given me a few souvenirs, i.e., migraines, an esophageal ulcer, a few wrinkles, a few more gray hairs (which I now gladly cover up with demi-permanent hair dye), sore aching neck and back muscles and a touch of irritable bowel syndrome-ibs for short. But patience, unfortunately, has eluded me.

So where were we--oh yes, nine hours, 51 minutes. Will she sign or won't she. Looks good at the moment. That's all I can tell you. I'm going to try to get some sleep now. I don't expect it to happen--the sleep that is. Everything else-I'm being positive about. I believe in angels and miracles--and I'm planning on one.

Please keep us in your prayers.

No comments: