Thursday, February 14, 2008

This should prove interesting

I promised D4 (my 14 year old) a mommy/daughter date and I thought of something pretty creative. Luckily she thinks it sounds like crazy fun. Better defined as crazy for me, fun for her! We are going to Deseret Industries-for those of you in the midwest, it's the equivalent of Goodwill.

Here are the rules of the game. We each pick out a church outfit of our choice for the other one-site unseen. It can be as unique or odd as we choose as long as it meets church standards which are modest and is appropriate for Sunday dress. Other than that--anything goes! We must both wear our outfits to church the next Sunday. Pictures will be taken.

I'm frightened-very frightened. But then--she should be too. Hee hee hee . . .

Gee, I wonder where hubby, aka daddy will sit that Sunday?

No comments: