Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm too Bloggity, blog tired tonight!

Darn and I've been saving up some good stuff for you, too. I'm running around like a crazed woman trying to make it to a wedding on time. The problem is I have everything left to do along the way. Gee, I hope I make it in time. That is if D2 doesn't kill me along the way--either intentionally for forcing her into a decision making roll in her own wedding or accidentally by whacking that nagging fly that keeps buzzing round her looking for anwers. Oh well, it's got to get done one way or the other. Wish me luck.

By the way--and not just as an aside. I met my gorgeous. loving husband three years ago tonight. Yep. I had been talking to him online for a few days and he suggested a date. I accepted -- and just had the funniest feeling this might be the guy. Seriously, I did. In the meantime, one of my older cousins had been very sick with a terminal illness and he passes away late the night before. I wanted to just hop on a plane the next morning so I could get home and comfort his brother and sisters. But something stopped me--I had a strong feeling I needed to keep my committment and go on this date--and then get on a plane the next morning. So, that's what I did. It was the best call I ever made. I think Cousin Bill would have been proud of me!

Well, Happy Anniversary to me and my gorgeous man. Sure took him long enough to find me! Love you babe!

No comments: