Sunday, May 25, 2014

WHAT A GUY!

I have the best husband. Today we were all hurrying to get ready for church when I got a migraine. I laid down for awhile to try to get it under control. I thought for a bit I had it managed and finished getting Carly ready while Rob got Jono and himself ready. I got nauseous again and really struggling but was still determined to make it as the final few minutes hit before we were supposed to be there. I threw on my dress and was trying to do something with my hair when Rob must have noticed the pain on my face.

He had already suggested I stay home once but I really wanted to get there. I was supposed to help teach and I didn't want to let the other teacher down. When he saw my face and realized how sick I was he put a stop to it and told me he would get someone to stand in for me. He told me to go back to bed and get some rest so I could feel better and off he went with the kids. I absolutely LOVE that man! It still took me the rest of the day to knock the worst of my migraine but I would have been in much worse shape if I'd left the house. I'm so blessed to have such a compassionate, loving husband! Thank you honey, I love and adore you!

No comments: