Saturday, May 17, 2014

GARDENING WEATHER!

It was a beautifully HOT Saturday! A lovely day for gardening and so we were able to hire in a couple of professionals! Okay, no we didn't but we did better than that! Thank goodness for Grandma and Grandpa or we might have to fill our whole front garden area with large rocks! I am not the child who got the green thumb!

And don't worry, Grandpa is not wheelchair bound. He does use it on occasion but this just seemed to be one of those occasions it worked well for. It allowed him to be close enough to help. We get lots of compliments from the neighbors every year once the garden is in. Don't know what I'd do without my professional help--and I certainly don't want to find out, either! Lol!

I can't believe I managed to get all three pictures without their little helpers. Carly and Jono were helping quite a bit of the time. They bring them plants, peat moss, tools, whatever they need. It's a great little working relationship . . . most of the time! Hahaha!

The masters at work

Hard at work making everything beautiful!
Hello to everyone back home!

 


No comments: