Wednesday, May 14, 2014

SUMMER IS COMING FAST


Grandma and Grandpa both got out today to do some flower shopping. They came home with a whole bunch of flowers for the front gardens. They will be so pretty once they are all planted.

It was such a nice day here I let the kids ride bikes outside after school. It got up into the seventies. They played with the neighbor kids for awhile and then I took them to get some slushies. It was so nice to have a warm day. I am crossing my fingers and hoping I can actually plant my raspberry bush soon.

Rob had flown to California yesterday for some training and flew back in this evening. I'm always so happy when his feet are back on the ground! He got home around 9:30 this evening and we were all so glad to have our daddy home!

I can't believe how fast the end of the school year is coming. Carly has already stopped bringing home school work and all they are doing is review work. She has her testing next week and then their big activity is a trip to the zoo. Jono has his graduation next week from Pre-school. Wow, Summer is coming fast! I'm actually kind of excited to have them home for a bit. Remind me I said that when I'm whining later. On second thought . . . don't. I think I'd rather just whine. Lol!

No comments: