Saturday, May 10, 2014

SHARKS!

Today we spent the day at a very large aquarium. It was so large it actually was a huge 3 story building that holds 2,500 people at a time to view everything in it. We got to see Sharks, Penguins, Otters, and different fish of all kinds. We also saw turtles, birds, spiders, scorpions, lizards and all things creepy crawly. It really was a fascinating place and the kids loved it. We had a great time there. They even had a swinging rope bridge kind of like you expect to see in the jungle that you cross if you were brave enough. I was not--so I was the photographer for the group. I took a video of the brave ones from the other side. Carly is sitting here telling me what to type. She says I have to explain that it was her, Jono and Daddy that were the brave ones. Sorry if you were confused before that. Lol.

After we finished at the aquarium, my delightful entourage took me out to eat for Mother's Day. We went to a really good Mexican restaurant in SLC. Then when we got home they surprised both Grandma and me with flowers. It's been a really nice day! Now, I'm ready for some shuteye!

No comments: