Wednesday, March 19, 2014

MISSING GRANDMA

Grandma's been gone two days now and it feels like two years to my little ones. They ask me at least twice an hour how much longer until Grandma is coming back. Lol. (That should make you feel good Mom!)

Grandpa and I have been bonding. I am trying my best to keep him healthy and well until Mom gets back. I had a busy schedule today since Jonathon has been sick with allergies and asthma and I had to get him into the doctor. After that, I had to get his meds filled and get Carly from school so Grandpa had to man the house for awhile by himself--well, with the dogs help so I could accomplish everything.

Not much else going on here. We will all just be glad when Grandma gets back. She's a very important cog in our family wheel here. We love you Grandma!

No comments: