Sunday, June 3, 2012

OUR VERY BORING SUNDAY

I woke up this morning at 6:00 a.m. to Rob getting dressed and having to head out on-call to fix a machine at a hospital. I guess he'd been up with them since 4:00 a.m. but I hadn't heard a thing. No sooner had I gotten back to sleep than I heard Jonathon crying and went in and found him telling me he was sick. He said he had a tummy ache. So, I picked him up and gave him some medicine and took him back to my bedroom--but not before Carly woke up having a nightmare. Got her back to sleep and then got Jono asleep again. Then it was time to get up and go teach Sunday School. Rob had planned to stay home with Jono so I could go teach but I had to have Julie stay home with him instead. Although, I don't think she minded that much. Everyone needs a break now and then.

I think my Sunday School class went okay. People were quiet today. It was hard to get participation and I hate that. It's so much nicer when people volunteer answers and discussion.

Rob spent several hours out fixing machines and then came home and needed a giant nap. I would have liked to have joined him but I had put the kids down for a nap and Jono wouldn't stay down. I didn't dare lay down with him up moving around. You never know what a two year old is going to get into--especially my very clever little guy. ;)

Grandma made dinner tonight. She made some yummy Swiss steak and mashed potatoes. Then I made a chocolate cake for dessert. So we were well fed. Now time for bed. Night all.






No comments: