Friday, June 22, 2012

JUST THE NORM

Julie had the day off today which was helpful. We got quite a bit done around the house. We even got the kid's room clean!

Grandpa has one more week of his vocal/throat training left and then in July he is going to work with a different physical therapist on a similar special program for walking and movement. We are really hopeful it will help him be able to get around better.

We are still babysitting my friend's Labradoodle. I'm not sure how you spell that. He's a cute dog but he hasn't wanted to eat much since they left. Well, I should amend that. I've caught him eating our dog's food a couple of times so I guess he's not starving. But he's not eating a lot and I can't get him to eat his own food--that's for sure. I guess I won't worry too much about it since he is getting some food. At least all the dogs are getting along well.

Well, there really isn't a whole lot going on here--other than the normal stuff. More later.


No comments: