Friday, September 16, 2011

WELL WE CAN DREAM CAN'T WE?

This morning at my house was really loud. The kids were so rambuncious! They could not settle themselves down no matter what. I could not settle them down no matter what! Luckily, I had planned to take them to a playgroup at one of our local parks. That was the best thing because they ran. played, climbed, swung and wore themselves completely out. By the time I brought them home they were ready to nap and I was able to get a few things done around the house. Grandma and Grandpa ventured out to get Grandpa a haircut today. Other than that Grandma has been pretty good about staying off her foot--and she noticed the swelling has gone down some because of it. Although, staying off of it is for sure going to be a challenge for her. Rob got home around 6 tonight after a very long work week. We are hoping for a quiet weekend and a lot of extra sleepin'. Here's hoping our dreams come true! :)

No comments: