Tuesday, September 20, 2011

SO, IT WAS A BAD WEEKEND . . .

Well, not horrible or anything. I just didn't feel good. All the way up until today and I still don't feel very good. So, I didn't write. Nothing major has happened--nothing really minor either for that matter. We are just hanging around watching the weather change. And it is. Coming down. The temperature that is. A little at a time. We are in the seventies these days--either low or high--but alas the seventies. We can handle those for awhile. Today, is my niece Caitlin's 18th birthday. That makes my baby sister Sarah really old. Do tell her, won't you?! She likes to hear it, especially from other people. Okay, just kidding--the last part. But it is her daughter's 18th birthday. My babies are younger. That makes me younger right? That's what I thought. You did say yes, didn't you? Okay, I'm going to bed now. Night all. :)

No comments: