Saturday, September 10, 2011

"THE SUN IS TOO LOUD, MOM"

Lol! That was what Carly told me today on our way to a playdate. She used to say "the sun is too shiny" which I thought was cute, but I think "loud" is even cuter. She doesn't like it to get in her eyes, but then who does? Rob came home a little bit early tonight and I came home a little bit later than normal with the kids so they ended up taking a later nap. It worked out well for us because we were tired and we could lay down for a bit, too. We woke up about 6:30 and were taking our time getting up. We were trying to figure out what to do for dinner and talking about a few things when it hit me that we had a wedding reception to go to. Rob ran into the kitchen and got the invitation off the fridge. We didn't even know if we had time to make it now. He read it and it was from 7-9 p. m so we still had time to make it. We hurried and got dressed and got the kids dressed and rushed out the door. It was in another city about 20 minutes away. We pulled up to the place and it looked kind of dark. I said that out loud; "It looks kind of dark." Rob grabs the invitation and reads it again and starts to laugh (thank goodness.) He said; I should have read it closer the first time. It's not until tomorrow night." "Oh no!", I said. "I'm so sorry honey!" And all he said was, "Well, we have another crazy story to add to our books." Lol! I LOVE MY HUSBAND! He is such a good guy. So, we took the little ones and went and got some dinner and then came home. Apparently, we have a wedding reception tomorrow night. :)

No comments: