Thursday, September 15, 2011

MY TODDLERS = PERPETUAL MOTION

It's been a busy week. I can't believe it's Friday already. My poor husband had put in 42 hours already by Wednesday evening and was like the energizer bunny as of early this morning--although maybe not quite so ENERGIZED. LOL! He just has everyone on vacation at his work but him and one other person this week so they have really had a heavy load to carry. He will be really glad to have them all back. I had my physical therapy today and I have to say myself that I am doing really well. They are having me lift all kinds of weights and do stretches and I have been moving up each time on the weights and reps. I have been really impressing my physical therapist. Not to mention myself. Lol! The munchkins were a handful today--that is if the hand belonged to André the Giant! It's really not that they are bad, it's just that they are in perpetual motion--and they are so fast! It is hard to keep up with them some days. We are all looking forward to the weekend. Hopefully we can get a little rest and relaxation. YAH, that's gonna happen--O.K. probably not but we can hope! Have a nice night everyone!

No comments: