Wednesday, May 11, 2011

TWO MISSING DAYS? WHAT?!?

Wow, I thought I'd only lost one day and then I got ready to do my blog tonight and saw that I'd lost two. MY, my how time flies! Early Monday morning . . . we are talking wee hours, I got really sick. It was apparently a 48-72 hour bug. It lasted all that day and all yesterday. I felt a little better yesterday but not enough to eat anything but soda crackers and I think I had a grand total of two. Plus, I stayed in bed and slept the whole day and night again. I felt quite a bit better today but was not very adventurous with food and didn't bother getting dressed or trying to go outside or anything. Whatever the bug was it wiped the floor with me! Thank goodness for my Mom and Dad, my wonderful husband and my teenage daughter! I don't know what I would have done with my babies without their help! I was so darn sick. I'm just glad (knock on wood) no one else in the house has gotten it!

Grandma started doing her physical therapy again today on her hip. She took a pretty long time out and they were getting after her so she had to get back to it. Hopefully, it will start helping some.

Grandma and Grandpa both wore themselves out gardening last week but they made some nice progress. It's been rainy here so far this week. Hopefully, that has softened the ground up some. They said it was like trying to break up concrete. Ugh! It was like that last year and we worked in cow manure and new topsoil so I thought it would make this year a lot easier. Dad said it will take about 5 years of that to make it softer. GAH!

Well, not much else is happening. I'm not even unpacked from the weekend yet! Everyone else is--but then I'm the only one who has been sick so GIMMEE A BREAK, WILL YA?! LOL!

Have a nice day. More later~

No comments: