Thursday, May 19, 2011

TURNS OUT JONATHON IS INTERESTED IN ART . . .

He started finger painting today . . . during his nap . . . without his diaper on. Yah, not so much fun for the Mommy! But, I guess it's true he's "stinkin'" cute! Turns out he has a lot in common with his older sister Megan. She did things like that at his age, too. Guess, I should get more of the stories so I know what's coming my way!

Jonathon can already climb in and out of his crib. We have found him on top of the dresser, the desk, and asleep on the floor with his blanket. And yet, somehow I think he's toying with us. I think he hasn't even begun to bring out the big guns yet. I'm thinking if we had any brains, we'd be frightened. Don't worry, we're fine. Lol!

Anyone want a visiting art student? We are willing to share him during this growing period of his life--especially at nap time! Hee hee! :)

No comments: