Wednesday, May 18, 2011

MORE FROM ME

We have had a cold, wet, rainy couple of days here. Hoping we see more of the sunshine soon. At least the moisture will be good for the garden!

Rob got home this morning from a work conference. He had been gone since Monday morning. The kids were really glad to see him; so was mommy! We hate it when he's away.

Jonathon has become really verbal lately and unfortunately for me his best word is "NO!" Did I mention he gotten really good with volume as well?! Everything is a "no!" but most things are a "NO!" And if you continue to tell him to do something, like "come here" or "get down" the volume gets louder and louder. Unless I threaten him with a time out or worse yet, Daddy. Then he gets softer and sometimes even does what I ask--um, sometimes. Usually, I have to get up and start to walk toward him before he decides he should comply. I'm not sure why Mommie's get the short end of the stick on the compliance wheel but for some reason we seem to. That's okay though, I used to feel bad using the "Daddy card" but I've gotten over it. Whatever works! Lol!

No comments: