Tuesday, May 17, 2011

FINALLY . . . A FEW PICTURES FROM THE WEDDING

Sorry it's taken so long to put up some wedding pictures. I can't believe I didn't have anyone take photos with my camera. Guess that's what happens when you are the frantic mother of the bride. Thanks to my sister Sarah for these pictures. I think she got some great shots! (Although it looks like we missed getting a photo of Grandpa in the mix! You'll just have to trust us, I guess. He is still here! Lol! Enjoy!

Our whole family-Katie, Julie, Megan, Stephen and Sara, Mom with Jonathon, Dad with Carly

Stephen, Sara, Mom and Dad

Stephen and Sara, Mom and Dad

Stephen and Sara

Carly, Mama, Jono

Grandma and Caitin (Sarah's daughter)

Caitlin, Grandma, Sarah and Ian (Sarah's son)

1 comment:

Shelli Sivert said...

Lovely pictures! You look gorgeous by the way! And may I say that Caitlin looks a lot like Bristol Palin? (Sorry about the random thought there.)

Congrats on a lovely wedding!