Friday, May 6, 2011

I DO, I DO

The wedding was lovely. Lots of rushing at the last minute but things turned out beautifully. I don't have any pictures to show as I wasn't the one with a camera in my hand. Seems weird I know, but true. Hopefully, someone will send me one soon and I can post it.

Sara and Stephen have an open house tomorrow we will be going to. Then they are leaving on a honeymoon cruise. Fun!

Jono seems to still be doing pretty well. He feels a bit feverish today though he doesn't actually have a fever. He is just warmer than normal. My boy worries me. He is breathing okay, though. Thank goodness.

Grandma and Grandpa got more flowers today and were working on the garden again. Compared to last year at this time Grandpa seems to have a lot more stamina and he's able to do a lot more with his arms. He is still in a lot of pain with his right arm but he is doing so much better. I'm just amazed at his progress. He does however, have a tendency to overwork Grandma. (Take a breather Grandma!)

Well, have a nice weekend everyone and Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Momma's!

No comments: