Friday, April 16, 2010

SISTER SARAH

My sister Sarah came today with her two kids. They drove here after Sarah got off work and are spending the night. We had a fun evening together. Mom, Sarah and I went shopping for some things for Sarah's new home (for Sarah's birthday) which is coming right up. Then we came back to the house and had pizza together and just talked and laughed and caught up.

Rob had been on a two day work trip and got back home this evening as well. I'm always so relieved when he gets home safely. It was a really nice day here. I think it got up to about 65 degrees and it wasn't too sunny or too windy--just right outside. I wish I had realized it earlier because I would have taken the kids outside and spent more time out there. I spent about an hour outside with them at a friend's house and they both really enjoyed it.

I think it's supposed to be a nice weekend so I hope we can spend some more time outside playing. I guess we had a small earthquake somewhere in Utah or nearby here yesterday and people have been asking if we felt it here. No, we didn't. I guess some people here did, but we didn't. I'm glad. Not something I want to experience!

No comments: