Monday, April 5, 2010

GOING BANANAS

So, yesterday at my house I could actually be heard bargaining with my two year old to give me back a banana she was holding and in exchange I would give her some candy. My twenty-three year old thought it was outlandish enough she posted it as a status on her facebook page. It does sound pretty outrageous on it's face. I understand that. I mean, what mom, in her right mind, wants her child to eat candy instead of a banana, right? Ah, but that's where the error in thinking takes place. My little girl doesn't eat the banana. She opens it and I mean all the way. She takes every peel all the way off and then she starts taking chunks of the banana off and squeezing it in her hands and gooing everything in her path up! Now, do you see why I would make such a crazy sounding offer her to my two year old? Yah, I thought so!

No comments: