Tuesday, April 13, 2010

NOTHING MAJOR . . .

Happened today. I got less done than I intended to, so I guess in that regard it was a normal day. I finished laundry, paid bills, fed kids, cooked dinner and even made cookies but I had a lot more planned than that. Jonathon is getting very close to getting up on his knees. I don't think it will be long before he is crawling. He's also getting close to having teeth break through. I think it will be a week or two still but you can feel ridges in his mouth now on top and bottom and you can see white through his gums. He is such a little mover and shaker--always, always going somewhere. I thought Carly was busy. This little one is going to keep me moving.

Rob's Mom can't even get into her surgeon until the 27th of this month. She is going to see her regular doctor on Thursday and hoping he can pull some strings to get her in sooner. In case you missed it, she blew her knee out and needs a total replacement as soon as possible.

Dad is still doing really well. He was tired today but other than that he is still making really good progress. He sees his heart surgeon tomorrow (Wed.) So, I will let you know how that goes. That's all the news for now. Night all.

No comments: